The Capital Construction Department of the Ivano-Frankivsk City Council is going to continue to announce competitive tendering for the works, goods and services defined by the Project “Energy efficiency improvements in public buildings in the city of Ivano-Frankivsk” (2nd and 3rd stages) and it intends to use the funds from a loan provided by Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO), funding from the city of Ivano-Frankivsk and grant funds from Eastern Europe Energy Efficiency and Environment Partnership (E5P)* for the works, goods and services as listed below.
As a part of continuation of the “Energy efficiency improvements in public buildings in the city of Ivano-Frankivsk” project” in 2021 contractors will be selected for implementation of contracts in a number of up to 25, in a total amount of about UAH 135 million (about EUR 4 million) in the following areas:
- thermal modernisation of public buildings;
- partial replacement of the windows and entrance doors;
- partial replacement of the cooking stoves;
- partial replacement of the incandescent light bulbs for the LED bulbs;
- reconstruction of the heating systems;
- balancing of the heating system;
- installation of individual heating substations with automated control;
- installation of the local ventilation systems with heat regeneration.
Start of tendering for the contracts is planned in the first quarter of 2021.