- General procurement notice
The Capital Construction Department of the Ivano-Frankivsk City Council is going to continue to announce competitive tendering for the works, goods and services defined by the Project “Energy efficiency improvements in public buildings in the city of Ivano-Frankivsk” (2nd stage). It intends to use grant funds from Eastern Europe Energy Efficiency and Environment Partnership (E5P) and city of Ivano-Frankivsk own contribution for the works, goods and services as listed below.
As a part of continuation of the “Energy efficiency improvements in public buildings in the city of Ivano-Frankivsk” project (2nd stage) in 2023 contractors will be selected for implementation of one contract in a total amount of about 20 million UAH (about 500 thousands Euro) in the following areas:
- thermal modernization of the public buildings;
- replacement of the windows and entrance doors;
- reconstruction of the heating systems;
- balancing of the heating system;
- installation of individual heating substations with automated control.
Start of tendering for the contracts is planned in the first quarter of 2023.