The Executive Committee of the Fastiv City Council hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends to use part of the proceeds of financing from the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO), the European Union (EU)* and own co-financing towards the cost of the project “Reconstruction of Waste Water Treatment Plant of the municipal utility Fastivvodokanal of Fastiv City, Kiev Oblast ”.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from Contractors for the reconstruction of the wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) in the City of Fastiv for the following contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the financing included but not limited to:
- Construction of new inlet chambers, screening and grit removal unit
- Reconstruction of two primary sedimentation tanks
- Reconstruction of four aeration tanks
- Reconstruction of four secondary sedimentation tanks
- Reconstruction of sludge pumping station
- Provision the plant with modern automation system.
*The project is co-financed by the EU Neighborhood Investment Platform (NIP), an EU facility stemming from the financing options offered by the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) Regulation, that has approved a grant to support the NIP Ukraine Water Modernisation Programme.