- Invitation for tenders
This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the Procurement Notices section of Nefco’s website.
The Executive Committee of the Fastiv City Council and Communal Enterprise of Fastiv City Council “Fastivvodokanal” intend to use part of the proceeds of financing from the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (Nefco), the European Union (EU) and own co-financing towards the cost of the project “Reconstruction of Waste Water Treatment Plant of Communal Enterprise of Fastiv City Council “Fastivvodokanal”, city of Fastiv, Kyiv Region”.
The Fastiv City Council and Fastivvodokanal now invite sealed tenders from Contractors for the following contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the financing included but not limited to:
- Construction of new inlet chambers, screening and grit removal units
- Reconstruction of one primary sedimentation tanks
- Reconstruction of two aeration tanks
- Reconstruction of two secondary sedimentation tanks
- Reconstruction of sludge pumping station
- Provision the plant with modern automation system
- Supply and installation of one air blower to blower station.
The project is co-financed by the EU Neighborhood Investment Platform (NIP), an EU facility stemming from the financing options offered by the European Neighborhood Instrument (ENI) Regulation that approved a grant to support Nefco NIP Ukraine Water System Modernisation Programme (NIP grant).
Read more about the tender invitation on the City Council’s website and Prozorro.