International Centre for Scientific and Technical Information (ICSTI) intends to use part of the proceeds of a grant from the Arctic Council Project Support Instrument (PSI) through Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (Nefco) towards the cost of establishment of a Training Center at the premises of the Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education “Murmansk State Technical University” (“the Project”). The funding is dependent on availability of PSI funds under financing agreements to be entered into. The Project is implemented within the framework of the Arctic Council project “Phase-out of Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases and Ozone-Depleting Substances at Fish and Seafood
Processing Enterprises of the Murmansk Oblast (Arctic Zone of the Russian Federation). Phase 2”.
The recipient of technical assistance of the Project is the Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education “Murmansk State Technical University” (MSTU).
The tender is conducted in accordance with the Nefco Procurement Guidelines. The Employer now invites sealed tenders from Contractors for the contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the grant. Scope of deliveries, works, and services:
- Creation of the material and technical base of the training center including the supply of equipment and tools (total area about 200 sq.m, including laboratory with 8 training simulators and computer class for 15 students)
- Supply of consumables required for the operation of the training center for 1 year
- Creation and supply of teaching materials
- Development of а training center website and 4 online training courses
- Training (professional development) of training center instructors.
According to Nefco Procurement Guidelines, tendering for open contracts financed with the proceeds of a PSI grant through Nefco is open to firms from any country.