Limited liability company “MurmanStroy” (LLC “MurmanStroy”) intends to use part of the proceeds of the Grant from the Arctic Council Project Support Instrument (PSI) through Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO) towards the cost of the conversion of MurmanStroy’s refrigerating equipment to reduce harmful emissions to the ozone layer of the atmosphere. The Project is implemented within the framework of the Arctic Council project called “Phase-out of Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases and Ozone-Depleting Substances at Fish and Seafood Processing Enterprises of the Murmansk Oblast (Arctic Zone of the Russian Federation). Phase 2”.
LLC “MurmanStroy” now invites sealed tenders from Contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the Grant.
Scope of deliveries, works, and services:
- Development of design estimates for conversion of the Employer to ozone- and climate-safe substances and technologies;
- Purchase, production and supply of primary and extra equipment;
- Installation, commissioning and other works according to the design estimates;
- Purchase, installation, commissioning of safety equipment and taking of safety measures;
- Obtaining of permits;
- Recovery of ODS and F-gases for destruction or recycling;
- Dismantling and disposing of old equipment to be replaced;
- Improvement of energy efficiency
- Training of enterprise’s personnel in issues of environmental legislation and operation of environmentally safe refrigeration equipment in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation.
The tender is conducted in accordance with the NEFCO Procurement Guidelines.
More information is also available at websites of the International Centre for Scientific and Technical Information (ICSTI) and LLC “MurmanStroy”.