The Executive Committee of the Fastiv City’s Council hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends to use part of the proceeds of financing from the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO), the European Union (EU) and own co-financing towards the cost of the project “Reconstruction of wastewater treatment plant of the municipal utility “Fastiv vodokanal of Fastiv City, Kiev Oblast”.
The Employer now invites sealed tenders from Contractors for the following contracts to be funded from part of the proceeds of the financing, including but not limited to:
- Construction of new inlet chambers, screening and grit removal units
- Reconstruction of one primary sedimentation tanks
- Reconstruction of two aeration tanks
- Reconstruction of two secondary sedimentation tanks
- Reconstruction of sludge pumping station
- Provision the plant with modern automation system for the WWTP of Fastiv vodokanal
The tentative budget of the Contract is 2,004,000 EUR.
The project is co-financed by the EU Neighbourrhood Investment Platform (NIP), an EU facility stemming from the financing options offered by the European Neighbourhood Instrument Regulation.