Slavutych City Council, Ukraine, intends using the proceeds of a loan from the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (Nefco), a grant from the Neighbourhood Investment Platform of the European Union (NIP) and funding from the City, towards the costs of the project aimed at improvement of energy efficiency of public buildings in Slavutych city.
The project envisages implementation of energy-efficient measures at two educational buildings which are characterized by high thermal and electrical energy consumption, namely:
- Thermal modernisation of the Kindergarten “Children Development Center”, and
- thermal modernisation of the Sports and recreation complex “Bogatyr”.
The project will result in reduction of energy consumption and CO2 emissions, as well as budgetary expenditures savings. In addition, it is of a great social importance since implementation of the project will improve the quality and conditions of education services and will extend lifetime of the buildings.
With the total estimated cost of approximately EUR 1.45 million, the project will require procurement of the following works, goods and services:
- Thermal insulation of walls and socle,
- thermal insulation of the flat roof,
- replacement of windows and doors,
- modernisation of the ventilation and lighting systems,
- modernisation of the heating and engineering systems, etc.,
- installation of the heat pump for hot water needs, and
- installation of the solar power plants and solar collectors for domestic hot water.
The project is co-financed by the EU Neighborhood Investment Platform (NIP).
Download the General Procurement notice below to read more about the project.