Soldanesti City Council, Republic of Moldova, intends to use the proceeds of a loan from the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (Nefco) and local co-funding, towards the costs of a project aimed at energy efficiency improvements in “Martisor” day-care center in the city of Soldanesti.
The project foresees implementation of energy-efficient measures at “Martisor” day-care center. The Project will result in reduction of energy consumption and CO2 emissions as well as budgetary expenditures savings. Also, it is of great social importance since implementation of the project will improve the quality and conditions of children’s and staff’s wellbeing and will extend the building’s lifetime.
The investment program, which has the total estimated cost of approximately EUR 234,000 (loan funds, and local co-funding), will require the procurement of the following works, goods, and services for implementation of energy efficiency measures in in “Martisor” day-care center in Soldanesti city:
- Thermal insulation of walls
- Replacement of the roofing and its thermal insulation
- Thermal insulation of the floor above the basement on the soffit
- Replacement of doors and windows
- Internal heating system replacement (radiators, pipes, valves, etc.)
- Thermal insulation of heating pipes in basements and technical ducts and other related works.
Download the General Procurement notice below to read more about the project.