- General procurement notice
Communal Enterprise “Teploenergo” of Kremenchuk city council of Kremenchuk district of Poltava region is using the proceeds of a loan from the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO), a grant from the Danida Sustainable Infrastructure Finance (DSIF)* and funding from the city of Kremenchuk for the implementation of the Project “Energy efficient Rakivka”.
The Project has a total estimated cost of EUR 12.526 million and following procurements of goods, works and services includes:
- Building of two new gas-fired boiler houses with a capacity of 20 MW each to be operated as medium and peak load boiler houses and as reserve boiler houses and installation of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) system for continuous optimization and efficient remote control and management of the DH system in real-time;
- Building of biomass boiler house with capacity of 4,0 MW (for baseload) which would reduce fuel dependence from natural gas, which today is primary fuel used by the CE “Teploenergo” for heat production;
- Installation of Individual Heat Substations.
Tendering for the above contracts is expected to begin in Q3 2021 and finish in Q1 2022.
Read more about the General Procurement Notice on the City Council and KP Teploenergo website and Prozorro.
* Danida Sustainable Infrastructure Finance (DSIF) is a facility providing soft financing established by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark and managed by the Investment Fund for Developing Countries, a foundation registered in Denmark.