Sviatohirsk City Council is planning to announce competitive tendering for the works, goods and services defined by the Project “Improving the energy efficiency of the building of the Sviatohirsk City Council” covers the capital repair of the building of the Sviatohirsk City Council located at 8, Volodymyra Sosyury street. The Project will be implemented under the Programme “Ukraine Energy Efficiency in Small and Amalgamated Municipalities (the “NIP II Energy Efficiency”).
The City intends to use the funds from a grant provided by the Neighbourhood Investment Platform of the European Union and own co-financing for the works, goods and services as listed below.
The Project, which has the total estimated cost of up to EUR 300,000 (excluding VAT) will require the procurement of the following works, goods, and services:
- insulation of walls;
- insulation of the socle with the installation of the blind area;
- replacement of windows;
- replacement of doors;
- insulation of the last floor overlap;
- replacement of electric boilers for heating;
- replacement of indoor heating system;
- replacement of internal lighting system of the building.
Download the document below to read more about the project.