Kivertsi City Council is planning to announce competitive tendering for the works, goods and services defined by the Project “Capital repair of secondary school building of I-III degree located at 8, Molodizhna street, Susk village, Kivertsi district, Kivertsi joint territorial community of Volyn region” which will be implemented under the Programme “Ukraine Energy Efficiency in Small & Amalgamated Municipalities” (the “NIP II Energy Efficiency”).
The City intends to use the funds from a grant provided by the Neighbourhood Investment Platform of the European Union and own co-financing for the works, goods and services as listed below.
The Project, which has the total estimated cost of up to 480,000 EUR (excluding VAT) will require the procurement of the following works, goods, and services:
- development of the design documentation;
- insulation of facade walls and roof;
- replacement of wooden windows and external doors;
- modernization of ventilation and heating system;
- modernization of engineering networks;
- replacement of the boiler “Universal”;
- replacement of incandescent lamps with energy-saving fixtures;
- replacement of kitchen equipment;
- disposal and removal of waste.
Download the document below to read more about the Project.