Hola Prystan City Council is planning to announce competitive tendering for the works, goods and services defined by the Project “Energy efficiency measures in Hola Prystan city community” which covers the capital repair of two educational facilities: Hola Prystan Children’s School of Arts located at 18, Horkoho street and Hola Prystan Specialized School of I-III degrees with in-depth study of philological and natural-mathematical cycles located at 21, 1st Travnya street. The Project will be implemented under the Programme “Ukraine Energy Efficiency in Small & Amalgamated Municipalities (the “NIP II Energy Efficiency”).
The City intends to use the funds from a grant provided by the Neighbourhood Investment Platform of the European Union (NIP) and own co-financing for the works, goods and services as listed below.
The Project, which has the total estimated cost of up to 580,000 EUR (excluding VAT) will require the procurement of the following works, goods, and services:
- thermal insulation of the building envelope;
- replacement of the roof covering and part of the rafter structures;
- replacement of wooden windows and external doors;
- modernization of ventilation and heating system;
- installation of an individual heating system;
- disposal and removal of waste.
Download the document below to read more about the Project.