Andrushivka City Council is planning to announce competitive tendering for the works, goods and services defined by the Project “Reconstruction of street lighting in Andrushivka city, Zhytomyr region” which will be implemented under the Programme “Ukraine Energy Efficiency in Small and Amalgamated Municipalities” (the “NIP II Energy Efficiency”) .
The City intends to use the funds from a grant provided by the Neighbourhood Investment Platform of the European Union and own co-financing for the works, goods and services as listed below.
The Project, which has the total estimated cost of up to EUR 300,000 (excluding VAT) will require the procurement of the following works, goods, and services:
- development of design documentation;
- replacement of existing fixtures;
- replacement of existing wires with SIW ones;
- installation of protective grounding circuits of electric poles;
- dismantling of brackets of fastening of fixtures;
- replacement of electrical poles of lighting networks;
- replacement of lighting control cabinets;
- trimming and removal of tree branches;
- disposal of dismantled lamps.
Download the document below to read more about the project.