The Department of Capital Construction of the Executive committee of Ivano-Frankivsk city council intends to use the funds from a loan provided by Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO), funding from the city of Ivano-Frankivsk and grant funds from Eastern Europe Energy Efficiency and Environment Partnership (E5P)* for the works, goods and services as listed below.
As a part of continuation of the “Energy efficiency improvements in public buildings in the city of Ivano-Frankivsk” project (1st stage) and within the framework of the “Energy efficiency improvements in public buildings in the city of Ivano-Frankivsk” project (2nd stage) in 2019 contractors will be selected for implementation of contracts in a number of up to 27, in a total amount of about 201 million UAH (about 6.4 million Euro) in the following areas:
- thermal modernization of the public buildings;
- partial replacement of the windows and entrance doors;
- partial replacement of the cooking stoves;
- partial replacement of the incandescent light bulbs for the LED bulbs;
- reconstruction of the heating systems;
- balancing of the heating system;
- installation of individual heating substations with automated control;
- installation of the local ventilation systems with heat regeneration.